The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: E3 body - exc condition all accessories - $699

E

ebrandon

For sale -- an excellent condition E3 in its box with all original accessories. $699 paypal & shipping included.

My wife & I both have E3s, but for the last 18 months or so they have hardly been used as we have moved on to E-30, G1, E-P1, E-P2, and E-PL1.

We are amateurs who use our cameras for family and personal pictures and take very good care of our gear; it has not been used professionally.

I think the pictures below speak for themselves as to what good shape the camera is in, and most of the accessories have never been out of the box.

I have extensive 100% positive feedback on Fredmiranda under the username "ebrandon" and on ebay under the name "eric_brandon".

Thanks for looking!

Please contact via PM.

- Eric

View attachment 31944

View attachment 31945

View attachment 31946

View attachment 31947

View attachment 31948

p.s. For those interested in a grip w/ an extra battery for the E3 -- I'll soon be listing that separately but you have the option to buy it together with the E3

Last edited:
E

ebrandon

The grip is sold. Also I was asked the shutter count -- it is 8386.