The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M2 with M4 Viewfinder

calculi

Leica M2 had been CLA'd by the previous owner. It is absolutely in working condition. Leica M2 has the viewfinder from Leica M4, i.e. the buyer gets framelines for 35,50,90,135. The camera has various signs of use, but nothing any serious. Vulcanite covering is in perfect condition. Shutter and film advance is very smooth, like expected from Leica M2. Metal film holder, which was absent in the next Leica Ms. This Leica M2 version comes with working self-timer (I find it extremely useful, when the photographer uses higher shutter speeds). The camera has a serial number #1074888.

What you get:
- Leica M2
- Camera opening cover
- Rings attached to camera allows use of any typical camera belt one gets in the market
- One Ilford film so that the buyer starts shooting immediately

My fixed price for Leica M2: EUR 499 excl. Shipping (for CONUS USD 660 incl. shipping)

For more pictures, go to: http://s63.photobucket.com/albums/h136/calculi/Leicas/

The payment can be done using Paypal or usual bank transfer (perhaps easier for european buyers!). The shipping will depend on the country of the buyer. The buyer has to take over the cost of shipping. I'll find the cheapest rate possible, if needed.

For German buyer, the shipping is free. For other EU countries shipping cost petty EUR 10 extra. For CONUS buyer, the total cost of product with shipping is USD 660.

I'm pretty sure that someone there would be happy to own these cameras in these working conditions. Now the Euro currency course has dramatically gone down, that non-EU owners may find these deals very attractive. :)

Happy Buying! :-D