The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS/FT Canon 5d, Gitzo, Markins, B+W, Strobist Gear

I want a Canon 1ds Mk II or 1d MK iii or 5d Mk II I am offering the following for trade or sale-

I am offering 2 options.
1) Buy my stuff - Prices are slightly negotiable
2) If you don't like the complexity of a 5d Mk II or the weight of a 1ds Mk II/1d Mk III, trade me yours based on fair used market value of the body (1800-2100 depending on body, clicks and condition) based on the ASKING price of my equipment. I will add in the appropriate cash, as necessary.

I have tons of feedback on ebay (contempoaudio 587 100% +) and FMForums - 34 + Feedback

Add 3% for paypal, or use USPS money order. All items will be shipped at your expense fully insured Fedex Ground to CONUS only (Or USPS first-class in the case of the filter). Please send me your Zip with your PM and I'll quote you a price. The lighting stands I would prefer to sell as a group, as just shipping one will be expensive relative to the buy price.

PICS: http://picasaweb.google.com/danvprod/ForSale?feat=directlink
Check out all the pictures on the picasa album for details - I've included just one for each b/c of the limited # in the post...

All prices are NET TO ME, i.e. add in paypal/shipping fees. -Thanks!
-----------------------------------------------------------
For Sale:
-----------------------------------------------------------
Camera Body
1) 5d Body (Original) EX + condition $1250 - just got back from Canon for mirror bracing and CMOS remapping ($200 dollars) to deal with a hot pixel @ ISO 3200. One of the cleanest bodies you'll find. Some wear on hot shoe and bottom. 7.5k clicks approx. Includes 2 extra batteries

Filters
1) B+W 52 010 UV-Haze 1x MRC ($20) - $4 dollars shipping USPS first class

2) B+W 72 UV-Haze 1x MRC ($45) - $4 dollars shipping USPS first class

Tripod Equipment
3) RRS L-Bracket (for 5d w/o grip) EX+ condition ($100)

4) Gitzo G410 (Huge, massively stable tripod) W/ Leveling base. (Aluminum) $350

5) Markins Q10 Ballhead - ($275)

All three, I'll ship for free and save you the paypal fee ($700 shipped and paypal'd)

Strobist Gear:
6) 2 Large Lighting Stands + Umbrella adaptors, one is a Adorama Air-Cushioned 8' and one is a Bogen 3333 9', one umbrella adaptor is from flash zebra and one is from rockbrook camera. - ($100) for the two, I'll also throw in a 43" Shoot-through white umbrella.