The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Luigi half case for M8/9 with built in grip and Thumbs Up cutout

tom in mpls

I have a Luigi half case in Rally leather and the built in hand grip, with special order cutout for the Thumbs Up. It has no back cover, and therefore has no snaps on the back. It has been lightly used, showing no significant signs of wear (although one might argue that the patina of wear adds to it's beauty and value). Please click on the pictures to get a good look; there are a few extremely minor surface marks. It still has the mmm...good leather smell.
View attachment 32032View attachment 32033View attachment 32034
$300 shipped and paypalled.

Last edited:

ashwinrao1

Tom, you are selling yours! I am loving the one you sent to me. For any prospective buyers, Tom is an outstanding guy to deal with, and I purchased my Luigi Half Case from him.

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
My M8 backup will look dashing in it! :) Hopefully as dashing as the M9 in the OTHER Luigi case you sold me. :ROTFL: