The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB: Leica APO-Telyt-R 180mm f3.4

T

tiberno

I'm looking for one of these in user condition. As far as optical performance is okay I'm interested.
I'm looking for something around 300€ depending on condition.

Thanks,

tiberno

RDG

Al,

I also have one, with rom, probably added later, but also a little more pricey. If you don't find one, let me know. My son has a Panasonic I'd like to try it on as well.

RDG

P

peterkin1010

I've only just joined this forum so pls excuse the late posting.

€300?

Sorry mate that will never happen unless it is stolen, the owner is dying of thirst in the Sahara or the owner has absolutly no idea what they have.

You would be lucky to pick up a working but manky example (I.E HEAVY USE-SCRATCHES ON LENS BARREL etc) for twice what you want to pay.

If you are serious about buying anything do your research and be prepared to pay near to or the actual going rate.

And that would be in my estimation AT LEAST €600.

Any less is a micky-take.