The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTT my E-P2 for your Leica Digilux 2.

jminor

I am offering an E-P2 in excellent condition with 17mm f2.8 lens and EVF. This comes with the original box and paperwork (Iam the original owner) 2 batteries, cables, and battery charger. I am also including two adapters. A M42 screw mount that I used to shoot with my Takumar lenses, and the other for OM lenses. The only marks on the camera are by the left strap eyelet, and it is hard to see. I took pictures of this area so you can check it out. I have taken 1174 pictures with the E-P2 and it is updated with the recent 1.1 firmware. It's a very nice set up and with the new firmware is quick and responsive.
I would like to trade this gear for your Leica Digilux 2.
Please contact me via PM. Here is a link to some pictures of the gear

http://jminor.zenfolio.com/p12971341

Thanks for looking,

John

drigsbee

Hi, John,

I have a pristine D2 with original box, etc., that I might be willing to part with. I have an E-P1 and a lot of Olympus equipment besides and use that much more than the D2. Trading up to an E-P2 would allow me to use the EVF, which I currently miss. Let me know.

Regards,

David