The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Two BP M8.2 bodies $3800 for one $7400 for two

fishandfowl

My wife and I finally found two M9s, so we are selling two mint LNIB M8.2 bodies with extremely low actuations, i.e. probably < 1000 each. I also have a superlow mileage silver chrome M8.2, but I might hold on to that for telephoto use.....thinking about doing that for now. As soon as my buddy, Brad Husick is available and can help me figure it out, I will be able to post the exact number of actuations for each body. I will throw in three (3) UV IR filters with each camera (I have most sizes).

Anyway, we will sell one black M8.2 for $3900 and two for $7400. For now I think I will hold on to the silver one and some UVIR filters for longer lenses, but my arm can probably be twisted, albeit for a higher price reflecting higher demand for the silver ones. If you want to chat call me on 425 765 3500 or PM me.
Ed

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
Ed,
To check how many times the shutter has been activated you need to take the Image Unique ID and punch it into a HEX calculator and convert it to DEC. So take ONE shot with it, look at that shot with Adobe Bridge or Photoshop and find the IUID.
Normally there will be about 90 to 110 (+/-) shutter activation on a NEW camera.

Hope this helps. Good luck with your sale.

fishandfowl

Thanks, Cindy.

I have now retrieved actuation data for the three M8.2 cameras we are selling, and they have had about the same usage, like lightly used store demos. Here are the totals:
First M8.2 Black has 514 actuations
Second M8.2 Black has 921 actuations and
The silver chrome M8.2 has 1040 actuations
Now that I know how little use they have had, I have decided to stick to the original pricing, which is $3900 for the one M8.2 in black paint with only 514; $3800 for the one with 921, but would sell both black ones for $7400.
The silver chrome is harder to get and still very low actuations, so that one would be $3900 also. All three for $10,500 (i.e. 3500 each). All three cameras have boxes and all original accessories. They are in like new mint condition.
(I sure wish the M9 had a rear sapphire screen like these cameras do).
If you want to discuss, my cell is 425 765 3500 or PM me.
Thanks
Ed

Last edited: