The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: H3dII-39Mp MULTISHOT

H3dtogo

Hi, I am upgrading towards a 50Mp and since I still have a 528multishot, I am selling my H3dII-39Mp absolutely in perfect condition. Asking price for body, back and box is 12750 euro, Pick-up preferred here in Europe. For 12999 I also will have it cleaned and checked by Hasselblad! Only 4963 exposures taken, yes: less than 5000 shots taken. A great oppurtunity for someone looking for ultimate multishot quality.
If interested please PM as I not always read this forum every day.

fotografz

This is an incredibly good price for this unit, especially if it is checked to spec by Hasselblad. I have a CF39 Multi-Shot on a H2F, and the IQ is mind-boggling. Plus you can use it as a single shot ... so it is very versatile.

I'd have bought this if I didn't already have the CF version.

-Marc

H3dtogo

yes, the 39MS is only surpassed by the 50Mp multishot. For reproduction, fine art and photography of fabrics nothing beats a 39MS. I also consider selling my 300mmHC lens but not sure what to ask.

H3dtogo

Also a H1 with 300mm HC lens and a proback for 4875 euro. All perfectly working and in it's original boxes. Pick-up preferred.

D

dancarpentier

Hi,

What is your location in Europ, I be there sometime end of July and I am interested.

Thanks in advance,
Daniel

H3dtogo

It is not doing something stupid, it is a great deal!!! You will have a perfect tool for both location and ultimate studio photography. Go for it ;-))
Can be picked up in Belgium.

D

dancarpentier

Hi,

Ok I be going to Paris, will get in touch as soon as I know my exact schedule.

Regards,
Daniel

H3dtogo

Hasselblad H1 with HC300mm and a proback, ideal to use and great to use the body and back for an upgrade and keep the 300mm HC4,4 with only a few thousend shots taken for later use. The Proback is also great for IR portraits. There is no photoshop done, exept curves. The skin is claen as shot!!!