The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: PC-Nikkor 28mm 1:3.5

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
Classic Nikon manual focus preset f stop shift lens in pristine condition $400.00

Kphelan

Re: FS PC-Nikkor 28mm 1:3.5

This is a fabulous lens at a great price. I use one on my D300 with top notch results. I've owned both versions of this lens... the original f4 version way back when on a film body. Nikon redesigned their PC lenses in 1980. The new(er) f3.5 model is noticably superior in build, handling, and image quality. Makes a great interim solution while you ponder the new 24mm PC-E.

Good luck with the sale. This is a bargain folks.

---Kent

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member

Bob: There are two versions of the 28/3.5 -- does this one have the black screw knob or the silver?

Bob

Administrator
Staff member

This is the black screw knob version.
-bob

V

Vivek

I will, if it is still available.

V

Vivek

I appreciate the sale very much, Bob. Thanks a bunch!:salute:

The lens is virtually new! I will play with it for a few days before operating it to turn it into a T/S lens!:)