The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Iphone 3gs and 3g

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Well my daughter wants a Iphone 4 as well as i already have mine coming this thursday. So I thought I would at least offer them up to the members even though this is a photo B&S and really don't want to get this to go to far out of hand of folks selling there Iphones but we have made exceptions for the few folks that have done so at this point . But I will shut them down if this gets crazy. Lets make this one really simple and easy . I have a 3g / 8gb in good condition that my daughter has. Not real sure of the condition without looking at it myself. But i know it works like a charm and the screen is good 125 dollars. Mine in is a 3gs with 16gb in great condition but it does have some back corner scratches on the top that are not that bad but there screen is excellent and i have a nice worn black Tumi case for it. LOL

Both of these are legit AT&T phones. Not jail broken mine has the latest software and not sure what the firmware is on the 3g . I will restore both of these and ship on thursday. For the 3gs I am asking 275.00 shipped and paypal for both. Out all day on a shoot but will try and take some shots of them to post. There used phones folks but the screens are good and they work very well. I think Cali has some screen protection on the 3g. Worst case you can always replace the back cover for really a low price if it bugs you or put it in a case and it looks new. Otherwise they are going to a buyback program. But at least i thought I would offer them up. Also I will ship free in USA but if international than you will have to pay that fee.

Guy Mancuso

Re: Iphone 3gs and 3g

Have box and chargers for both. Make me a offer. Like to get these sold before Thursday

Guy Mancuso

The 3gs was just loaded with the latest firmware. Best I can do is 225.00 or I will just use the buy back place. Nothing cracked on this as I should have mentioned just the top corners are scratched up on the back.

Guy Mancuso

No kidding sold in 30 seconds on e-bay. Never in my life anything went that fast.

SOLD

Sparky16

Good Deals always happen...

1) when I am working hard at work
2) when I am sound asleep

Folks, give us hard working guys some chance, please!

That said, is anyone selling an iPhone priced like GUY"S? My AT&T phone fell off my pocket in the Pacific Ocean while fishing/abalone diving in Fort Bragg...still have 18 months of contract left 'till free upgrade. Getting by an old old RAZR now...

PM me, please.

Last edited: