The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS or FT: D700 NEW

leif e

I bought this camera less than two weeks ago and I LOVE THE IMAGES, but cannot get used to its size and bulkiness (I´m rather bulky myself, so I don´t need another reason to be noticed :eek: ). My ageing eyes do seem to be more happy with rangefinders as well (manual focus lenses only for me).

So; I´m considering a part trade for a good Leica M body - no need for grand cosmetics, good users are my preferred cameras: M4 (also M4-P), M6, M2 are my priorities. I might also be interested in a Bessa R4M. If you have CV or ZM lenses of 21 or 35 millimeter focal lengths - don´t forget to mention them. :D I´ll also trade for two lenses and find an M-body all by myself.

Btw. I plan to keep my Nikkors, so a nicely priced FM2n or FM3a could be part of a deal too.

The D700 is absolutely complete and pristine, boxed with everything that came with it (strap is not even used; I prefer another brand). 8GB Lexar and 2GB San Disc cards.

Make me an offer. Will post pics of the D700 later today.

leif e

Last edited: