Site Sponsors

Thread: FS or FT: D700 NEW

Post Thanks / Like

FS or FT: D700 NEW

I bought this camera less than two weeks ago and I LOVE THE IMAGES, but cannot get used to its size and bulkiness (Im rather bulky myself, so I dont need another reason to be noticed ). My ageing eyes do seem to be more happy with rangefinders as well (manual focus lenses only for me).

So; Im considering a part trade for a good Leica M body - no need for grand cosmetics, good users are my preferred cameras: M4 (also M4-P), M6, M2 are my priorities. I might also be interested in a Bessa R4M. If you have CV or ZM lenses of 21 or 35 millimeter focal lengths - dont forget to mention them. Ill also trade for two lenses and find an M-body all by myself.

Btw. I plan to keep my Nikkors, so a nicely priced FM2n or FM3a could be part of a deal too.

The D700 is absolutely complete and pristine, boxed with everything that came with it (strap is not even used; I prefer another brand). 8GB Lexar and 2GB San Disc cards.

Make me an offer. Will post pics of the D700 later today.

leif e
    Last edited by leif e; 22nd June 2010 at 22:55. Reason: typos and forgetfulness :-)
    F2, FM2, D700, 3,5/20 UD, 2/35, 3,5/55, CV 2,5/75 (all ai or aid), 1,8/85 af-d,
    2,8/60 af-d

wkKOC

Re: FS or FT: D700 NEW

How much you want?
    Are you from Norway?

Post Thanks / Like

Withdrawn: FS or FT: D700 NEW

Sorry folks - local solution.

leif e
    F2, FM2, D700, 3,5/20 UD, 2/35, 3,5/55, CV 2,5/75 (all ai or aid), 1,8/85 af-d,
    2,8/60 af-d