The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Nikon 58mm f/1.2 Noct-Nikkor AIS

panda81

I'm a little hesitant to put this up for sale because of how attached I am to this lens, but I've been bitten by the Leica bug, and this is my most expensive/least used lens that I own. Honestly I might end up changing my mind on selling this lens, so act quickly if you really want it.

The quality of this lens really speaks for itself, so I'll just post the link here:
http://www.nikoncafe.com/vforums/showthread.php?t=221998

The photos I posted in the thread above were taken by the same lens I am listing here. It is in fantastic condition - only a few rub marks and a light scratch on the body. The front and rear glass are pristine. I had a filter on the front glass from the first day I received it, and it will come with the lens. Also, the HS-7 hood (not pictured) will be included with the lens as well. This is the 9-bladed AIS version. There is a bit of bumpiness on the focusing ring in some parts, but nothing that really bothered me when I was concentrating on shooting.

Price is $2850 net.

ashwinrao1

THis should go in about 30 sec. If I were a Nikonian, I would not Hesitate. For any prospective buyers, this is THE low light lens to have for your system, for that fast, classic look. Too bad I am a Leica/Canon guy...

By the way, Jerry's a great guy, who makes beautiful photos, and is a pleasure to chat with. Purchase with confidence!!!

panda81

Correction: lens is not sold anymore. I was a little too hasty for marking it sold...

Still available now.

Last edited: