The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

For Sale: Ultimate 35mm wide setup for a ninja

C

christopherburgess

Nobody will know what this camera is or whether it is vintage or modern. All that I can tell you is that it is actually a Bessa L with black tape and a CV 21mm lens, finder, lecia uv filter and CV LH hood. The tape will come off fine if you so choose.

Everything works as it should and I have used it quite a lot recently. It is personally too wide and I am lucky enough to shoot with a M3/Summilux combo which will suffice for my travels and style.

Comes with 3 batteries and the strap shown.

Priced in USD. PM me for postage/total. Payment via paypal.

Sorry I will not split it up. I figure that this would be a nice wide angle shooter for somebody to sling along side their standard camera. Plus I want to avoid the hassle as my trip overseas is coming up real soon.

INTERNATIONAL $400usd + $32usd airmail or $58 express with tracking

AUSTRALIA $462aud + $12 express with tracking