The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Zeiss Biogon 32/2 ZM Lens and Hood

In order to complete my exit from the rangefinder-M mount world, I'm selling my silver Zeiss Biogon 35/2 ZM lens with caps along with a Zeiss lens hood.

I've owned the lens since new. The lens is in excellent optical, mechanical and cosmetic condition. There are no issues I'm aware of as the lens was never dropped or thumped and has been stored in an air-conditioned, non-smoking environment. All original packing and paper work is included.

Detailed photos can be seen here: http://www.arthillmarketing.com/Biogon/

Just click a thumbnail to see a larger photo.

The price is $685 for the lens, caps and hood. This includes a $15 credit towards insured, signature required shipping. Shipping costs above $15 will be paid by the buyer. The buyer may request the shipping method and vendor.

I accept Paypal from any confirmed Paypal member. I will also accept USPS Money Orders. Other money orders or personal checks are also accepted. However buyers who pay with non-USPS money orders or personal checks will experience a delay of up to 2 weeks until my bank determines the money order/check has completely cleared the system.