The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Apple 3g Iphones 2 of them

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Well I have been a very very bad boy and bought several new Iphone4 for family members. Recently I sold a 3G to a forum member but I pulled out of it and refunded him the money. I went by my daughters description of it about it's condition and it was worse than described and I could not sell it at that price as it was not fair to ship it. I'll put that one back up for sale but it does have a crack in the back and a scratch on the front glass. It works fine and has charger and box. For this one 100 dollars shipped is a screaming deal.

Now my wife's phone is a 3g in excellent condition. I'm holding it in my hand and this one I will sell for 150 shipped with paypal.

I have not had time to take shots of these as I have been really busy with family members on other issues and not sure I can get shots of them. Let's put it this way 100 percent refundable if it does not fill your needs. I am not here to take advantage of my members but give them screaming deals instead.

3tu3ni

Re: FS: Apple 3g Iphones 2 of them

Ahh....missed it.
Anyone else upgrading and selling their older gen iPhone?

I'm also looking for a 3g, with a pre-1.3.3 operating system so that I can unlock it to use on Tmobile. If you've got one please drop me an email or PM. Since we're doing this on here.

(It was I, by the way, who bailed on Guy's daughter's phone because of my understanding that the 3.1.3 OS is harder to unlock. Guy handled it with his usual class.)

drazin

i have a iphone 3g i will sell in a week or so when my iphone 4 arrives from att.
hit me up if you want it.

D

daggerlee

I have an iPhone 3GS which is factory unlocked - I bought it in Hong Kong. At the moment just doing an interest check - if the offer is good enough I may part with it. :) PM me

Sparky16

You guys better post your ASKING PRICE TO PREVENT ENDLESS PMs.

Remember, if you want to sell something, post your asking price. It's the forum rule.

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
I agree. Jack and I decided you folks can post your personal Iphones for sale but if I see a dealer there history. LOL Obviously this is a photo B&S but something like these are part of our photo life as well and we understand that. Just hoping we don't see a hundred for sale all at once. No hard rule here folks but think of our members and our friendly atmosphere. Thanks Guy

jlm

Workshop Member
looks like i may have three 3-G for sale as i move to the I-4., same as Guy

5.13.04 firmware.

how does $100 each sound?