The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTT/WTS Voigtlander Heliar 15mm f/4.5 LTM w/viewfinder & mFT adapter

D

ding88888

Hi all
Up for sale or trade is a Voigtlander Heliar 15mm f/4.5 in LTM with viewfinder, front and rear cap, and a generic micro four third adapter.

The lens functions perfectly, with NO scratch or dirty. Cosmetically, there is little paint lost on the tips where the lens attaches the cap. Other than that it is flawless.

Pics of the lens and viewfinder is shown below, and an photo I took today with this lens.

The price i'm asking is US$360 shipped in Australia, or +shipping for elsewhere.

I would also like to trade for 'Voigtlander Nokton 40mm f/1.4 m mount'
Or panasonic 20mm f/1.7

Price can be negotiated, and I might also interested in other VC m mount lenses.

Note: I have 100% feedback on ebay and headfi forum under the same username.

Last edited:
D

ding88888

I need to sell this quick as I need the fund for my next purchase, and so a big price drop for a quick sell....USD$320 shipped!!!