The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: GF1 & 20mm f1.7 kit, LVF-1, Panny 14-42mm, L bracket

CPWarner

TERMS: All items are priced with Paypal fees and shipping included (continental US ONLY). If a buyer purchases more than one item I will discount $10 for shipping costs per each additional item. Note that this is a duplicate post to one I have on the Buy and Sell over on Fred Miranda.

IMPORTANT: I am not going to break up the GF1 & 20mm kit unless someone buys the GF1 body first. So, please do not ask me to sell the 20mm first as I am not going to do that.

The items:

1) A lightly used Panasonic GF1 with Panasonic 20mm F1.7. I have about 500 images on this body. Purchased used from another FM'er in January. Love the camera, but found I used the EVF so much that I wanted a permanent one and bought a G2. I like the 20mm a lot, but as I am using the other m4/3 lenses I own more frequently, I decided to let it go. The only mark on the camera is the rubbed paint shown in the third photo below from the L-bracket I had on the camera. This comes with everything in the box (manuals, cd, strap, caps, charger, battery, and box itself). Again, I am not breaking this up unless someone buys the GF1 body first.

Price: $675 for the kit. (B&H sells this for $799.95 new)

2) Panasonic 14-42mm. SOLD
3) Panasonic LVF-1 external viewfinder for GF1. SOLD

4)RRS BGF1-L L bracket for GF1:

Price: $75 (RRS new price: $105)

Photos of items: http://www.pbase.com/cliffwarner/for_sale

Thanks for looking,

Cliff

Last edited: