The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Zeiss/Contax Distagon 21mm f/2.8 & 18mm f/4

CPWarner

Terms: Prices include shipping (insured) and paypal fees. I am only selling/shipping in the continental US at this time.

1) Contax Distagon 21mm f2.8 with W1 metal hood and cap for hood. Includes original box and CY to EOS adapter. Lens is in excellent condition. If you look carefully there are two slight rubs to the paint, but otherwise in excellent condition. Price: $1450.

2) Contax Distagon 18mm f/4. This lens is in excellent condition. I would say like new but it was modified by a previous owner to clear shutter mechanisms (he ground the aperture tab. I do not have a 5D or 5DmkII so I can not verify if it will clearthe mirrors in those cameras. It clears my 1DsmkII without any problems. I am including the filter adapter and a CY to EOS adapter. No box, manual or other packaging included. Price: $650.

Images here if links not working: http://www.pbase.com/cliffwarner/for_sale

Thanks for looking,
Cliff

CPWarner

Price drop: $580 shipped and pay pal fees. Or if you pay by method without incurring me fees, $560 shipped (Continental US only).