The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Contax G1 and 28, 35, 45mm Lenses

wjlapier

I've decided to part with my G1 kit and stick with my M6 kit. Everything is in excellent to mint condition. I take great care of my stuff--no lenses banging around in my bag.

G1 has box and manual. Slight minor scratches on the back. Tough to see and tougher to take pictures of. No LCD bleed. Everything works as it should.

28/2.8 lens comes with front and rear caps only. No box, pouch, or hood.

35/2 lens has original hood, cap for the hood, and rear cap. No box or pouch.

45/2 lens has original hood, cap for the hood, and rear cap. I think I do have a box for it, but will have to look for it.

Glass is perfect on all lenses. No fungus, dust, or oil on aperture blades.

Everything sold as a kit--$900 shipped and paypal'd. Purchase as a kit and I will throw in a Monza version a Contax G>mFT adapter.

Of course I will consider splitting it up if there is interest in every part of the kit.

I'm leaving for Montana Thursday and would prefer to seal a deal and ship before I go.

I have great feedback on fredmiranda--same username, and have sold several high priced items on this forum too.

wjlapier

Enough interest if I split it up. Here are the prices.

G1 has box and manual. Slight minor scratches on the back. Tough to see and tougher to take pictures of. No LCD bleed. Everything works as it should. $225

28/2.8 lens comes with front and rear caps only. No box, pouch, or hood. $250

35/2 lens has original hood, cap for the hood, and rear cap. No box or pouch. $260

45/2 lens has original hood, cap for the hood, and rear cap. I think I do have a box for it, but will have to look for it. $270

Glass is perfect on all lenses. No fungus, dust, or oil on aperture blades.

Monza G>mFT Adapter $140

Everything sold as a kit--$900 shipped and paypal'd. Purchase as a kit and I will throw in a Monza version a Contax G>mFT adapter.

Thanx--Bill