The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Priced to sell. CV 21/4 LTM

V

Vivek

Very clean Cosina 21/4 plus finder plus rectangular hood (both caps). All boxed.

$295/net plus shipping.

Will add pics later.

V

Vivek

Here are the pictures.

The lens is clean (any dust seen on the pics are on the outside), mechanically sound and works as intended. The finder is clean and has never been dropped.

The front rim of the LH-1 does show use. Please note that the original hood is also included.

For those who are within the EU, the total is 250 Euros (including shipping, bank transfer).

Anyone who wishes to use paypal, I would like the net amount of US $295 plus shipping (total ought to be net).

Last edited:
V

Vivek

Price Reduction

US $275 plus shipping (net). Equivalent amount in Euros (for an EU sale).

V

Vivek

Wow this is tougher than I thought.

Silver works the same way as the black painted version..

V

Vivek

Still available

Peter thanks for the kind offer for a swap.

I would like to sell it if there are any takers.

The lens is still available for sale (only for a few more days after that I am off on vacation).

M

Mathijs

If only I had the money, I just realized you're located in the Netherlands as well! :)

V

Vivek

Bump.

If I can't ship it out tomorrow, this won't be available for a while...

V

Vivek

I am back in Holland and this is now open for sale again.

I will also entertain trade against a Contax G Planar 35/2 in similar condition.:)

M

Mango

I can't believe this hasn't sold yet. The price is great. Some buy it just for the finder, and then sell the lens for slightly less than the asking price. I already have this set, otherwise I would have bought it. Best of luck!

V

Vivek

Thanks, Mango.:) Two interested buyers crossed during my vacation and it could not be sold.

I hope it finds a good home (preferably to someone who knows what it is and how to use it).

V

Vivek

Not to you. No, thanks. I have notified the moderators as to why.

One person with a real name and address has the priority and the lens is sold pending payment.