The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Cambo Groundglass and Hood

Don Libby

Early last year I bought a Cambo WDS-619 groundglass and a WDS-616 flexible focusing hood to use with my WRS1000. The thought behind buying this was to use them to check on filter placement more than focusing and have discovered that I'm just not using them.

These are used however I'd rate them as still being excellent; anyone who has seen my equipment or bought from me knows I'm anal when it come to taking care of it.

Excellent Condition

New the WDS-619 lists for $430.00
New the WDS-616 lists for $399.00

I want to sell this as a set so I'm asking $550.00 which includes PayPal fees.

I don't care where you live so long as you have a verified PayPal account and shipping address. Shipping and insurance will be up to you and I prefer UPS as it offers excellent tacking and insurance.

I'll entertain offers so long as they're reasonable.

No images as yet but if there's enough demand I'll see what I can do.

Thanks for looking

Don

fotophil

Re: FS: Cambo Groundglass and Hood

Hi Don:

I am interested in your groundglass since i managed to break my mine - it didn't bounce when it fell to the ground!

How flexible is the hood? Can you position the magnifier over the corner of the ground glass? Will it fold pretty flat for storage?

Does your price include shipping?

Thanks

Phil

Phil

Don Libby

Hi Phil

Sorry to hear about the breakage! The hood is rather flexible in that it will lay sort of flat for storage and is flexible enough to move across the screen. The price doesn't include shipping however since you're in CA I can't image it costing more than $25.00.

Don

fotophil

Hi Don:

I'll take it. I can send $550 by PayPal and then send you the actual shipping costs once you have shipped it. Please send PayPal Info

Thanks

Phil

Don Libby

Hi Don:

I'll take it. I can send $550 by PayPal and then send you the actual shipping costs once you have shipped it. Please send PayPal Info

Thanks

Phil
Okay folks we have a sale pending

Thanks to all

Don

Don Libby

This has been SOLD!

Just too busy to post this msg. Many thanks to all of you who have emailed.

Don