The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fuji Finepix W1 3D digital outfit

4season

I'm caving in and getting an iPad :D So it's time to unload some other toys that haven't been seeing a lot of use lately.

Submitted for your consideration is a complete Fujifilm Finepix W1 3D camera outfit purchased new by me from Fujifilm USA in December 2009. Condition is 9.8/10, only the faintest signs of use. Includes box, strap manuals, BP-95 battery and charger as shipped by Fuji.

Also included are a Fujifilm BC-65A external charger for BP-95 and BP-40 type batteries. Seems to be out of production and fairly scarce.

Final item is the correct fitted carry case which I had shipped from Japan. It doesn't seem to be regularly imported into the US of A.

$499 + shipping for the complete kit, no additional charge for PayPal.

flyingpalm

Do you need the V1 digital frame to get 3D viewing experience?
Or you can view them on the computer through the software....

Last edited:

4season

Do you need the V1 digital frame to get 3D viewing experience?
Or you can view them on the computer through the software....
You can view (without glasses) from the rear panel LCD or use Fuji's V1 digital frame, yes.

You can also use the free Stereo Photo Maker app or something similar to convert to stereoscopic or red/green images for printing or viewing on a regular computer screen.