The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Summicron M 50mm

A

abo-forever

Selling my fourth version Leica summicron 50mm M mount. This is the lens was purchased from a RFF member here November of last year. Serial #3359339

The lens barrel is in user condition (CLA'd couple of years ago according to the previous owner, however I got no proof). Glass is clean. This is the made in Canada version. Asking for 700 shipped to the US. 690 for Canada. OBO. International shipping please contact me.

Also interested in trading for a 28mm Leica lens (let me know what you have and we can work something out).

I just registered an account here for this sale but my ebay account is abo-forever just in case you need to check my feedbacks =)

Thanks