The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS or FT: Canon 1,2/50 w/original hood and UV filter

leif e

I got this lens recently, but find it a bit big for my taste. The infinity lock takes some getting-used-to. So; I´m looking for a trade (or sale).

The glass is absolutely perfect. Aperture blades are dry, clicks are nice, focus is soft and precise. The focusing barrel has minor use marks (paint loss). In all other senses the lens looks and feels great. The UV filter is original - the previous owner warned me not to trust its effects on UV rays. :)

Lens comes with front and back caps (M and LTM). Front cap (original) has some scratches. The original vented hood isn´t all that easy to get hold of, I hear. This one is in excellent shape.

I will sell the lens, but I´m more interested in a trade for smaller 35 (CV Nokton or ZM 2,8/35?), a 21 w/VF (CV new P version or Zeiss 4,5 ZM).

I paid $550 and am looking for the same (value).

More pictures here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/19226479@N04/4775276996/

akptc

Hi, I just sent you a PM re sale or trade, looking forward to hearing from you.
Andy (tx400az at gmail dot com)