The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTT 1d Mk III blue dot for 5d Mk II

I have an excellent condition blue dot 1d mk III with box/charger/e-1 handstrap and battery that I'm looking to trade for an equally excellent 5d Mk II.

Refs:
Contempoaudio Ebay (593 100% feedback)
FMForums (34 + Feedback)
getdpi (sold a bunch of stuff there)

I expect some references if we trade...

email: danvprod [at] gmail.com
Email me condition, pictures etc. I'm looking for the video of the 5d mk II. I'm sure I'll miss the AF performance and speed of the 1d...but oh well. Time to try something new.

This is a blue dot camera. It's been in to Canon for the AF fix. I have the documents to prove it. Shutter count was 81k when it went it, I've put a bit more since it's been back (2 portrait sessions and an engagement).

Body is in excellent + condition. Battery holds an amazing charge.

Comes with everything that would be with the new camera:

1) Box
2) Manuals
3) E-1 Hand Strap
4) Canon Neck Strap
5) Battery and charger
6) DC coupler
7) Repair bill/pink slip from the AF adjustment

I am the second owner. I purchased it from a portrait photographer-friend who also babied it.
Picasa album:
http://picasaweb.google.com/danvprod/1dIII#
PICS: