The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Entire Lumedyne kit

M

minh0204

I would prefer to sell an entire set-up (pack + head + battery) before selling the individual components. Thanks!

I'm settling down at last, so finally I could get some bigger monolights to play with. Thus I'm selling my trusty Lumedyne set up. I have 3 kits with matching head+pack, 2x200ws and 1x400Ws. With trimmer the 400Ws goes all the way to 6Ws (7 stops). With the Auto Module, the 200ws could be trimmed down by 7 stops as well (to 3 Ws). One 200Ws set is about 3-4 times more powerful than the most powerful speedlight, and cost much less. With the 400Ws head we are in the sun-overpowering zone. All the stuffs are in working conditions. I would test them again before shipping if asked.

Here are the details:

1x P4LX 400 Ws Signature Series Deluxe Pack :$700
2x #065 200 Ws Regular Pack: $125 each
1x #008 800Ws Coil Cord Flash head without Modeling light: $60
1x #008M 800Ws Straight Cord Flash head With Modeling light: $80
1x #009M classic signature series head with Modeling light - no cord: $170. Practically brand-new
1x 007S Auto module - Spot Metering: $70
1x 007W Auto Module - Wide-angle Metering, VERY RARE model: $90
4x house-hold to PC sync cables, assorted length and style (coil/straight) :$7-10, depends on the length
4x P-cables, assorted length: $10-15, depends on the length. This connects the head to the Auto Module
1x safe-sync cable, house-hold to battery pack: $15
1x P-cable to battery pack - essential to connect the Auto Module to the pack: $50
2x Pocket Wizard MH1 miniphone to house-hold sync cables: $10 each
2x chargers: $10 each
2x BSML #024C - Small batteries :$40 each
1x BLRG #026C - large battery $70
Assorted items, such as powerpack straps, hangers ,Diffuser Discs, Aluminum Snoot: will be included depends on the setup you buy

And a Pelican case with straps for transporting the stuffs, if you get more than 2 kits.

Price does not include shipping and/or Paypal fee. However, if you are picking up everything, the grand total is [marker]$1500[/marker] and I would ship the entire setup free of charge (to CONUS 48 only).

Please PM me if you are interested. More photos can be found IN THIS LINK

M

minh0204

Everything is still for sale. Lowered the price for the entire kit to $1250

Thanks!