The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: 24" iMac

Joan

My "white" iMac 24" (will have to check the exact model #) with non-glare screen (fabulous for photos!), purchased new October of 2008, must go. It is in exceptionally nice condition, comes with everything originally supplied EXCEPT the Mac mouse - will instead come with a nice Logitech cordless mouse, in original box. Apple Remote, iLife 08, iWork 08 and Leopard OS CD's, plus Adobe PS Elements with retail box are all included. I upgraded the memory to 2.5Gb from the original 1Gb, HD is 320Gb.

Will wipe HD and reinstall OS and apps. for new owner. Asking $799 OBO. Thought I'd offer it here first before putting on eBay as it would be great for a photography nut. ;)

If interested, let me know and I will get some pictures taken for you. Really hate to let this go but we are downsizing to a small condo and space will be at a premium, so sacrifices must be made.