The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Canon FL 55mm f/1.2 lens w/ Hood

D

Devon Shaw

I picked this lens up in a trade a few months ago. I believe I am the second owner. I have tested it on my E-P1 with good results but prefer the 50mm f/1.4 mainly due to weight and balance. This is a heavy piece of glass. Very solid. The glass is pristine and the aperture blades appear clean. There is a bit of wear on the focus ring and on the mount. In great condition for a lens of this age.

Included:
Canon FL 55mm f/1.2 lens
Canon metal T-60-2 lens hood
Original Canon rear cap
Original Canon front cap

Price: $175 shipping and Paypal included

Open to offers and trades

Tradewise: I am most interested in Canon EOS and FD/FL lenses, Micro Four Thirds gear, and Leica Thread Mount (m39) lenses. Let me know what you have.

If there is any interest I can post photographs of the lens in the next few days.

Thanks for looking,
Devon

sebboh

this is great super sharp lens that i love for both low light/narrow dof and stopped down for landscapes. it should make someone very happy. here's a few shots from mine:

D

Devon Shaw

Thanks for sharing those photographs sebboh.

Lens is sold pending payment.

Thanks everyone for your replies.