The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS-Leica Elmarit 24 mm f/2.8 asph - LN condition - $1950

ashwinrao1

Hello,
As I have recently procured the Summilux 24, there's no longer room in the bag for this beautiful 24 elmarit aspherical lens. Th Elmarit is in like-new condition, with hood, hood cap, lens cap, replacement rear cap, original paperwork, box, packaging, and leather cap. I will include A Heliopan UV-MRC filter with it (retails for $80 and increasingly harder to find these MRC filters, particularly the Heliopans). Glass is perfect, as are cosmetics.

Everything is in MINT condition. You will not be disappointed, and you'd be hard pressed to tell this from the new lens, which retails for far more.

Cost, including shipping and everything above, is $1950.

I will ship within continental USA only (CONUS). I accept personal or bank checks, though bank checks are preferred. I DO NOT use Paypal, sorry. Perfect buy-sell feedback here and at RFF under my name 'ashwinrao1'

I look forward to hearing from you.

ashwinrao1

Thanks Brad! I just met with Ed and picked up his 24 'lux! What a great guy. He mentioned that we should all get together someday soon!