The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTT: D3X plus cash for Digital Medium Format Kit

Hi,
I have a D3X and up to 5K cash that I can trade for a digital medium format setup. Not looking for contax. My main considerations are a H3Dii 31 or 39. H1 or H2 with P30+ back or leaf back. Or a phase one / mamiya body with any of the following backs.

My D3X has 18771 actuations and is in mint condition with everything in the box untouched with the exception of the d3x of course. I also have a 24-70 2.8G and a 70-200 2.8G VRII that I can add if someone is interested. I possible also have a profoto 7B and 2 heads available for trade. And as stated before, I have around 5 grand cash to add in.

Let me know what you guys have to offer :)

PS: I'm new here but have 65 positive feedback on fredmiranda under the same username. Or you can view my website at www.ericdossantos.com to confirm my identity.

Pictures:

Thank You,
Eric DosSantos

Last edited: