The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica 50mm Rigid Summicron-M LN

fishandfowl

This is my treasured 50mm Rigid Summicron. I searched high and low many years ago for the best condition Rigid I could find and this was my prize. It has TEN aperture blades so the bokeh is creamy smooth. More modern summicrons have fewer blades.

I am now offering it to the next "caretaker" of the lens, to be passed on when the time is right to the next caretaker.

As you can see, it is very much like new, no scratches, haze, fungus, or marks of any kind. There's a small amount of finger dirt in the focus ring knurls, but this is easily cleaned with a Q-tip. Both caps included, but alas no box. Compare this to others offered on ebay and you will see the difference. Look how wonderful this looks on an M9 (camera not included in the price!) You can check my feedback on ebay under the same username.

$1650 shipped and paypaled in CONUS.