The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB: Gitzo series 2 tripod, aluminum, ok if it's ugly

D

David R Munson

I am looking for a set of Gitzo tripod legs. Preferably series 2 with rapid column and 3 leg sections (not 4). Aluminum is what I expect to buy, carbon would be fine if the price is right. I am looking for value more than anything else right now, so if the paint looks like it's spent the last twenty years in a war zone, that's fine. Cosmetic condition can be terrible so long as it's in good operating condition and is structurally sound. Seller must be willing to ship abroad, as I am in South Korea. I can pay by PayPal or wire transfer. I would also be happy to barter a bit and provide some fine art prints in exchange for a reduced price.