The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica SF 24 d Flash

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
I cleaned out the closet today and another item i just don't use . This is one is in Titanium . I even have the box but no manual
Well B&W wants 349 dollars for new . Frankly overpriced

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/con...arch=yes&O=productlist.jsp&A=search&Q=*&bhs=t

I have that 195 dollar figure stuck in my head today . So be it

Paypal is fine . Oh in great condition

And it has

Wide Angle 24-28mm Diffuser

Tele 85mm Diffuser

No pouch though

Terry

I scanned in the manual and have it as a PDF so I can email the buyer a copy. PM me if you need it.

Guy Mancuso

Thanks Terry. Us macho folks don't need no stinking manual. LOL

heck still reading the D300 . LOL

Terry

Yes but then the gals tend to then get it right on the first try. Your turn for an :angel:

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
You know that little flash works very well in A mode on your Mamiya, right?

(In fact, it is the pocket/fill flash I am bringing to PR!)

:D,

Guy Mancuso

I know i use the Nikon Sb 600. Bigger . I just don't use this enough but it is a great little flash and TTL on the M8

bradhusick

Okay, Guy. Mail it to me (slow boat is fine) and the $180 is on the way. To what email address do you accept paypal?
-Brad

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Brad: You should have Guy bring it to PR and deliver it there -- you may want it for fill flash in lower evening light...