The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Olympus 40-150 Lens

JMaher

$79 shipped and including Paypal fees. It's currently $112 on Adorama.

A great (and small) telephoto lens for the 4/3 system. Mine is in great shape and was used very little as shortly after its purchase I decided to move from the EP-1 to a Canon 5D2. This is a 4/3 lens and if used on a micro 4/3 thirds body will need an adapter. It worked great on an E3.

I have a few feedback ratings here but many more on Ebay under jmaher.

Sold only to a US verified Paypal address.

This Olympus Zuiko digital ED 40-150mm F4.0-5.6 300mm (35mm equivalent) lens in a short 7.2cm body with ED lens elements, ensuring both picture quality and portability. Boasting the smallest size and lightest weight in its class, this cost-efficient 3.8x telephoto lens uses an ED (Extra-low Dispersion) lens element for optimum correction of chromatic aberrations.