The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Sigma 18-50mm F2.8 DC EX Macro (Four Thirds)

K

Ken Tanaka

This is Sigma's excellent 18-50mm F2.8 DC EX Macro lens for the Four-Thirds mount.

This lens was designed exclusively for digital photography and has been engineered to minimize various aberrations and distortions unique to digital sensors. It is also an excellent choice for close-up photography as it can focus as close as 8" from a subject.

This kit includes the following.

* The lens with hood and both caps,
* the original Sigma warranty card,
* the Sigma lens case, and
* the original packaging.

More images of the lens.

As you can see, this lens is in like-new condition with only slight signs of handling.

Price: $350 + shipping (PayPal only)

K

Ken Tanaka

My goodness! I had completely forgotten that I still have this nifty, and somewhat uncommon, Sigma for sale!

The price I've listed is still fair. But if you've a Four-Thirds (or Micro Four-Thirds with adapter) camera and want a very good, like-new all-round lens make me an offer if you're on a budget.

TabbyArthur

Hi Ken,
I bought a 18-50mm from another member, and I just go today my panasonic dmw-ma1 adapter. Well, my DMC-GF1 does NOT focus with the Sigma 18-50mm. It is telling to switch to Manual Focus.
I will have to switch one day to Olympus -- or sell back my 18-50mm...

K

Ken Tanaka

Thank you for the update re: focusing on the Panny.

Since you already have purchased a copy of this lens I wish you well with it. It's an excellent lens.

But I don't want this thread to become a referendum or poll. I am trying to sell my lens here. So I would appreciate it if you start a new thread on this topic in a more appropriate place. Thank you for your understanding.