The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Panasonic 7-14mm f/4, Voigtlander Ultron 28mm f/2

D

daggerlee

My other FS thread was getting too long and complicated - these are really the only two things I have left for sale.

1. Panasonic 7-14mm f/4 - I would put this at 95% new - only wear I can see is some slight wear in the lens cap, and the rubber focus/zoom rings have picked up some dust. Glass is perfect. This lens is currently out of stock at B&H and going for $1300 on Amazon. Yours for $900 total in the US- I eat paypal and shipping fees.

More pictures at Flickr

2. Voigtlander Ultron 28mm f/2 - This is 98% new - I bought it but never used it. Glass is perfect. This is the newer, smaller M-mount version. Comes with box, manual, front/rear caps and screw-on hood. Yours for $475 total in the US.

More pictures at Flickr

International Buyers - I am willing to ship overseas, but please add $20 to the price to cover the cost of insured shipping with tracking number. Since these are high-price items, I'm not willing to take the risk of ordinary overseas shipping!

Thanks for looking

Dan

D

daggerlee

Ultron sold!

If you buy the Panny, I'll throw in some surprise goodies... :)

D

daggerlee

Bump...this lens is 95% new. When I say the rubber/focus zoom rings have picked up dust, it's on the exterior only... check the rubber zoom rings of your lenses, I guarantee you they'll also have dust..

D

daggerlee

I'm probably going to take this off the market soon... bump