The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: M8u and lenses

paul25

1. M8u ... all the upgrade was done; Shutter, Frameline, Sapphire Glass, and even the body cover.... Come with box and accessories with an extra battery.
The camera is in mint condition with no marks at all.
I'm asking $3000

2. Leica 35 Cron ASPH with 6-bit coding ... mint condition with UV/IR filter.
I'm asking $2000

3. Voigtlander 15mm Super Heliar M-Mount ... Bought new in Photo Village a week ago.
I'm asking $500

I would like to sell these as a package.
I'm asking for $5250 as a package....

I'll try to take some pictures later, but they are truly in mint condition.

I prefer a local transaction in NY. (Midtown, Manhattan)
If you want me to ship, I can only do it by USPS Money Order only...
I have a plenty feedback at FM Forum, where I only bought/sold with money order only.... please check my feed back under "paul yi" there.

paul25

Oh boy... That is something I do not comprehend....
I know that it is not coded, but don't know how to check which frameline it brings up.
Care to teach me how to find it out?

I just put the lens and guess the frameline based on previous shots....:(

paul25

35 Cron-ASPH is now sold....

The M8u and Voigtlander 15mm M-mount lens still available...
I now add ZM 35/2.0 for sale as well .... mint with box and UV/IR filter .... for $850.

If you buy all three, I'll let them go for $4000 ...

kalex

shoot a jpeg file, open it in adobe bridge expand camera data (Exif): Image Unique ID is the number you are looking for. Its in Hex so you need to convert it to Decimal. that will give you shutter count

paul25

Thanks....
Mine says 1F3C ..... I'm guessing that means its actuation is 8176 ....
Did I do the conversion right?