The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Olympus 4/3 14-42mm, 40-150mm, 18-180mm

tempuraki

Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 - $80
Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm f/4.0-5.6 - $80

These came with my E620 kit. Both are in excellent condition. They are not used much because I mostly use the 18-180mm below. Both has front and rear caps, hood, and the 14-42mm comes with a glass uv filter attached.

Pic of 14-42mm, taken with the 18-180mm:

Pic of the 40-150mm, taken with the 14-42mm:

Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 18-180mm f/3.5-6.3 - $220

This one I got used and it shows. It is in good shape overall and works great, but there are 2 defects that you should know about:

1. There is a crack/dent on the filter thread, but filter can still be screwed on, just a bit tighter. Taken with the 14-42mm:

2. There is a tiny scratch on the front glass, but doesn't affect pictures. This is taken with the 40-150mm, notice the spot to the right of the "180mm" marking:

This will come with the front (non-olympus) and rear caps, and an uv filter, but no hood.

All prices include shipping in the CONUS, I can consider shipping outside CONUS, but you pay the postage. I take paypal or other forms of payment, but I'll ship only after payment is cleared. I can also meet up locally if you are in the NYC area.

More pics of/taken with the lenses are available upon request. I am new here, but I have been selling and trading online, mostly on Anandtech.com on computer hardwares. I have references on both ebay and heatware.com under tempuraki.

Thanks.