The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Really Right Stuff ball head BH40, only £150

olaf

Hi
Owned from new, RRS BH40 ball head LR11 with lever release clamp and integrated spirit level. For sale with original mint LB40 padded cordura pouch and instruction leaflets. The head is in good condition with just two small scratches on the top base plate. These do not impair the functionality which is perfect. Price new; £256 / $390.

Note: a Really Right Stuff camera body quick-release plate is required which you will need to purchase separately. Here is the web link for this product so you can check its suitability for your kit.
http://reallyrightstuff.com/rrs/Customkititems.asp?kc=BH-40-LR-II&eq=

I’m asking £150 / $ 229, exc insured shipping.

I’m based in London, UK and happy to deal directly via PayPal or via ebay where I have a 100% track record.

Regards