The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leaf Aptus 17 Digital Back Medium Format PRICED TO SELL

I have a leaf aptus 17 digital back that comes with everything as new. Including 5 batteries, charger, box, firewire cable, soft case for DB, and manuals. I figure $3,400 SHIPPED is fair. If you disagree with the price, please pm me and I will adjust accordingly. Great for someone getting into digital medium format. Waiting on Digital Fusion to give me a call back about a p30+ then I will pull the trigger. The back is in excellent condition and has less than 2K actuations.

PS: I know I'm new here, but I do have 67 positive feedback on fred miranda under the username shortpballer and atleast 30 on POTN under the same username.

Pictures:

Last edited:

trev2401

Hi phan,

Very interested!

Any idea if this would work/could be converted to work on a hasselblad V system? (503cw, 501?), or if not, the RZ67 pro II system? (non IId )

thanks!

Last edited:
Common guys! Not looking to rip anyone off here. Give me some reasonable offers I will sell this at whatever is a fair price. I just put 3200 because the only other one I saw for sale was 3800 and it was a couple months ago. How about $3100 shipped!