The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Mamiya/Phase Accessories: magnifier, remote, filmback

kdphotography

Okay---need to clean up the studio. Up for sale are camera accessories/gear that I just don't use:

1. Mamiya Magnifier FD402. Literally like new and in the box as shown. It fits the Mamiya and Phase bodies (and the new Phase DF--I checked). I just don't use this item. B&H list is $199. GetDPI family price is $145 shipped continental US.

2. Mamiya Remote Control Set RS402. Literally like new and in the box as shown. B&H list is $399. I don't use this item; was used by me maybe twice. What can I say---I'm a gear slut. GetDPI family price is $125 shipped continental US.

3. Mamiya Filmback with insert, darkslide and plastic snapcover. This item is used but in perfect good and excellent working order. I can't use it anymore---Phase DF doesn't take filmbacks, but all the previous Mamiya/Phase iterations do. GetDPI family price is $50 shipped continental US.

PM me here.

Ken

Last edited:

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
At these prices you ARE definitely the resident enabler!!! Great deals on this stuff folks!

kdphotography

Rick has the filmback---goes out UPS tomorrow morning.

I bet our accessory shelves look awfully similar, Jack! I'll sit back and rest as resident enabler #2. I think Marc has taken over the #1 spot.... :)