The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB: 14-140 Panasonic micro 4/3 lens

S

Sprockethead

Hi all. First post here, I think, though a long time lurker. I spend all my time on the M43 Forum.

I'm looking to add the 14-140 lens to my GF1. I've been scouting them out for like 10 months now because I'm OCD like that. I've seen them going from $550 (least expensive sale I've ever seen) to about $650-675ish. One went yesterday on eBay for like $580 or so that I lost out on.

I can afford to pay $600 shipped. If anyone is interested in that, just let me know. I'm trying to find some good value. I'm a big shopper. :).

EDIT: Forgot to mention. My eBay ID is gizmogomes. I have 100% feedback on 38 items. I just don't buy/sell that often, but when I do I'm 100% dependable.

Happy shooting!!

J

jaydub

lol, I wonder if you and i were bidding on the same one. :D

I ended up getting a pretty decent deal, close to what you're looking to spend, on fredmiranda.com. I've seen a few on there in the last few weeks. Good luck!

S

Sprockethead

Bought from httivals. Feedback left!

Last edited: