The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica m6 classic (black) + M-Hexanon 28mm f2.8

nandemofoto

FOR SALE

Leica m6 classic black + M-Hexanon 28mm f2.8

*SELLING BOTH AS A SET*

The camera is in good condition and comes with all the accessories visible in the pictures.
Botom plate still has protective plastic.
There is a small mark inside the small rangefinder window (top left corner). I asked about it in the local camera repair shop and was told that it is purely cosmetic thing and doesn't influence anything.
The meter works fine and so do shutter speeds except for the low 4 2 1 which sometimes act erratic if you take few quick shots in a row.
I didn't bother fixing it since I almost never shoot this slow.

Konica M-Hexanon 28mm f2.8 (Leica M mount)

Lens is in a good condition, glass clean, no scratches, no fungus, no oil on aperture blades.
It comes with all the accessories visible in picture one. (Don't have the original front cap, but the contax one works fine...)

*Price 135.000 Japanese Yen (paid by paypal).

Insured international shipping will be covered by me.

I sold over 20 items on this forum and I have a perfect feedback.
I also have a spotless record on ebay as js_krakow and RFF as nandemofoto.