The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTT: Pentax K-x for Olympus EPL-1 or EP-2

Elliot

I have a Pentax K-x kit with 18-55mm DAL lens, in new condition with all original materials in box. I bought it in February but have barely used it, it only has 450 photos on the SD card I have used in it. I would like to trade for an Olympus EPL-1 or EP-2 with the 14-42mm lens (or 17mm lens) in similar condition. The Pentax takes excellent pictures, I just find that I would rather have a smaller camera more like the digicams' size and weight that I have been using for years and prefer to carry with me.

Elliot

Added to WTT: Pentax K-x for Olympus EPL-1 or EP-2

I am ElliotV on eBay and have a 100% positive rating for 86 transactions over 10 years. I actually would be interested in a trade for a fairly new m4/3 camera with an EVF (or potential to add one), such as the Olympus EPL-1 or EP-2, or the Panasonic GF-1. The Pentax K-x is a very good camera, with impressive low-light capabilities and solid build, it is just that I find I prefer a smaller and lighter camera for most usage.