The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: New Western Digital My Home 2TB External Harddrive

kdphotography

For Sale: NEW Western Digital My Home 2 TB external Harddrive. $175.00 shipped continental US.

I returned an internal WD 2TB Caviar Green harddrive to Western Digital under warranty. They no longer make the drive, so swapped out and sent me a brand new external Western Digital My Home 2TB harddrive. This drive has multiple interfaces: USB, eSATA, and Firewire. This drive is not in retail packaging, but in original straight from the WD manufacturer packaging. NEVER used. All cords included, never used. Brand spanking new. I just don't use externals like this.

Retail at Newegg is $227.99. It is this one (same product ID): http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822136352R

$175.00 shipped CONUS by UPS. Great deal if you're looking for a new external harddrive.

PM me here. Ken

stephengilbert

Looks like Ken's clearing the decks. If you sell some of your old stuff, then buying new stuff isn't sick. Really; it's like recycling.

kdphotography

Looks like Ken's clearing the decks. If you sell some of your old stuff, then buying new stuff isn't sick. Really; it's like recycling.
Being green is more than being environmentally conscious now---it's fashionable! :p

This drive has never been used---just got it direct from WD last week. Okay---for the GetDPI family only: Price dropped to $150. shipped continental US.

Don Libby

I used to have a 1TB WD and if this is similar it'll have 2 HHDs each in this case will be 1TB. I think you're just about giving this away bud!

kdphotography

The external drive itself is not very big----so it has only one 2TB harddrive as far as I can tell.... Still factory sealed in plastic, never opened, brand new....