The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Mamiya Items FS

Leicadoc

Please read the information carefully here:
I have a currently NON-FUNCTIONAL Mamiya 80 mm/3.5 AF lens for sale to someone who sees value. I was shooting on the Big Sur Coast when a condor literally flew into my face. It was, of course, at this point that this lens "broke". There is something loose inside, which I believe to be the connection for the auto-focus rod. I have been told by phone by the folks at Mamiya that this lens is repairable, based on description alone.
Since I no longer have the Mamiya 645 AFD camera or other lenses, this one is an orphan. As you know if you are looking at this, this is the normal lens for that system. I have the lens and the front cap.
So, if you are a gambler, or someone in need of parts, this lens is yours for 30.00 US, plus shipping. Obviously, this is an "as-is" sale. Payment by PayPal or by personal check. I'll ship it to you at cost via USPS.

NEXT: I have an old hood for the Mamiya wide angle 35/3.5 lens. This DOES work, and is in fine shape. You know how much these are new...I'll take 20.00 US.

See images below...

A

Alex Gitman

Hello.
Can you please post the photo of the back of the lens without the cap on?
Does the lens come with the hood?
Regards,
Alex.