The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica X1

khiromu

Selling Leica x1 compact camera for $1850 shipped via MO/Check or $1900 via Paypal within the US.

Purchased used for the trip I just came back and served me very well for that purpose. Comes complete in the original box.

Rear LCD is protected. There is one small mark on the edge of the bottom plate.

I am NOT interested in trade at this time.
Thank you.
Hiromu

khiromu

Just checked how much it goes on ebay, and I think I am a bit too high.
So, I am including paypal fee, $1850 shipped paypaled in the US.

Thank you.
Hiromu

khiromu

Price further reduced to $1700 shipped within the US via MO or $1750 via Paypal.
The camera has been registered and the software has been downloaded.

Pictures here.

The camera comes complete in the box.
Thank you.
Hiromu

ashwinrao1

yup, the x1 is a keeper (for me at least). The camera looks like new, but you are losing the LR3 option, so that's a bit of a loss. Hiromu is great to deal with, and the camera has some of the best IQ of any compact, ever, despite its quirks, primarily slow AF...

khiromu

Thank you for comments above.
$1700 shipped paypaled and if it does not sell, I will keep it.
Also, I will consider straight trade for Summicron 35mm ASPH coded Black or Silver.

Thank you.
Hiromu