The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: 28/2 Ultron, Pentax K-7, Pentax 31/1.8

A

andersju

I'm fairly new here but I've bought/sold countless times at Rangefinderforum (andersju) during the last five years with a perfect track record, and I've been on eBay (andm1n) for nearly a decade.

28/2 Ultron:
Excellent lens. It's in great shape cosmetically, mechanically and optically. Smooth aperture, smooth focus. Comes with front and back caps, hood, original "manual" and box.

415 EUR / $550 USD including PayPal fees & int'l insured shipping.

Pentax K-7:
Great camera in great condition. Shutter actuation count is about 10 000 - the shutter is rated for at least 100 000. Comes with original box and all original accessories, plus a third-party remote control (JJC RM-E7). Quiet shutter, rugged, weather-sealed, compact body... pair with a 21/3.2 for a really sweet package. Or the lens below.

540 EUR / 715 USD including PayPal fees & int'l insured shipping.

Pentax SMC-FA 31/1.8 AL Limited (black):
Legendary lens, hailed by many as one of the greatest primes ever. "Popular Photography in its March 2002 issue called the Pentax SMC-FA 31mm Limited one of the greatest prime lenses it had ever tested" http://www.luminous-landscape.com/columns/sm-02-05-02.shtml

Superbly well-built, all-metal... beautiful lens. It's in great shape cosmetically - just some small scuffs on the lens and some light scratches on the hood - and great optically and functionally. Previous owner noted some slight front-focusing and had the lens adjusted by Pentax.

This is the - justified or not - more desirable "Made in Japan" version; newer lenses are "Assembled in Vietnam" and there have been some discussion about QA issues. Comes with front and rear caps, leather pouch and original box (the hood is built-in).

700 EUR / 925 USD including PayPal fees & int'l insured shipping.