The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: GORGEOUS Elmarit 28 ASPH

Leicadoc

I just got my new Summicron 28 in the mail yesterday, so it is time to make room. I am the second owner of this gorgeous, near mint piece, which includes all caps, papers, pouch, box and tag. Six bit coded. I have used it for about 9 months, and it is without flaw. Glass is pristine, barrel shows no marks that I can find. The front element has always been covered by a filter. It is sharp, contrasty, and incredible. I just won't use it with the Summicron.
Photos posted to follow.
I am asking to recoup my investment.
1550 US, shipped in the US.
Strong preference to US buyers. I might ship to Canada or UK to the right buyer, but obviously, shipping would be more.
I have sold a few things here, numerous buys and sales on RFF, and about 250 positives on ebay. You won't be done wrong...

Last edited:

Leicadoc

Six bit coded?
You betcha.
Look at the photo of the barrel from behind.

Last edited:

Leicadoc

More images on request.
Leather pouch comes with the deal, original, I just didn't include it in photos.